8.05.2014

Summer Projects

Being a teacher, I value my summers off!  I cringe when I have to make doctor appointments or do a workshop for school - I mean, that is taking up precious summer time!  Between catching up on all my shows that were sitting on the DVR from the school year, visiting family, welcoming visitors, shopping, etc - I managed to squeeze in a few projects this summer.  I really thought I would get more done with my time, but I just couldn't drag myself off the couch some days! And I did NOT feel guilty once.

I added a few new pretties to the collection.



I had been eyeing this pouf at Target for months - finally on clearance so I snagged it!


Added some beauties to my M wall. If you are ever in the Austin area check this store out.


Kitchen rug (I painted the kitchen cabinets and my old one just didn't go - you understand right?).  I swear Murphy can find his way into a picture no matter what - he loves the attention.



Goodwill frames spray painted and hung to fill up a large blank wall and old plastic mirror framed with some old fence wood.  This is in my guest room that is a revolving door - one guest in one guest out.


My big project this summer was painting the kitchen cabinets.  I will post about those soon, I need to take some new pictures of  my fresh paint job!  I love how they turned out - but now I need a new back splash...subway tile here we come...
post signature

1 comment: