3.08.2014

Here we go. I have been contemplating starting this blog for quite a while now. I have come close many times and then put it on the back burner due to my slow computer, old camera, and needy dogs. NOW is the time I have decided! My husband and I are finally getting settled into our first house (9 months after buying it) and we have discovered our love for DIY and interior and exterior decorating. This blog is another creative outlet for me and I am excited to show off all of our hard work and share with you our future ideas and projects. We have a lot of things that are still in progress, but we are happy with our work thus far. It has been a lot of hard work, but most of all fun and satisfying to see some of the finished product. While only living here 9 months - there are already projects that we considered finished - that I am starting to tweak even more! Follow us along this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment